Read this article and discover the simplest method to discover powerful expired domain names for your new website! Buy a domain name now and develop your own online brand! Check out https://www.shopify.com/domains
So, you are interested in buying a domain name for your website? You have come to the right place as we are going to present you how to take a full advantage of expired domains!
Imagine being able to purchase a domain name that already has an existing targeted traffic and great backlink profile for the same price as a new domain name? You take advantage of the expired domain names so you can develop a new authority website in order to be a one step ahead of the competition. You can also use the expired domains to build out a private blog network. As you can see using expired domain names has various advantages.
You can’t simply ignore the power of expired domains and as we said in this article we are going to teach you how to use that power properly.
The expired domain names can be used for:
1. Building Authority Websites – Remember, when building a new authority website, you should never do it on a new domain name. The problem with the brand new domain names is that you have to invest time in building up an authority. That is the reason why it is recommendable to buy an expired domain name that already has an authority to develop your website on.
2. Building a Private Blog Network – One of the most powerful types of links you can build is a private blog network. Remember, the private blog networks are the holy grail of link building. Why is that? Because you will have a full control over the content, anchor text, link placement, and much more. However, in order to have the control, you first need to find expired domain names in your business niche that have a clean link profile.
3. 301 Redirects – You can easily take the expired domain name and 301 redirect it to your website. However, this method has its own limitations. You can get away with doing 1 or 2 of 310 redirects to your main website as a quick shortcut, but it is not recommendable as a common link building habit.
Now that you know what expired domain names can be used for, it is time to learn how to find powerful expired domains and buy a domain name suitable for your new websites.
There are 5 different ways to find expired domains:
- Hunt from keywords – All you need to do is to enter some keywords from your niche and you can find expired domains that are currently ranking for the keywords you entered.
- Hunt from websites – Another way to find expired domain names is to crawl specific sites to find various expired domain names that they link to.
- Reverse hunt domains – You can enter a domain name and the system will find the backlinks to that domain. Once you will find the backlinks, you will have to scan them and find the expired domains.
- Auction Hunter – You can enter keywords to look up important metrics and search for expired domain marketplaces.
- Web 2.0 Hunter – With the Web 2.0 Hunter you can find expired domains from different 2.0 web platforms.
It is really easy to find great expired domain names by using these 5 effective methods! Make sure to use these 5 ways to find the right name for your new website!